? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I wanted to let you all know that my blogging may be a bit slow over the next week or so. My ancient old computer won't properly download the comcast software, so I will be using hubby's computer in the evenings when he is home from work. I will be a blogger by night for a time. Also, I have been advised to not use my kids names in the blog. So until I can come up with something better, they will be called N and J (my creativity is astonishing, huh?). I promise to blog as much as I can, but for now I must go. My 6am appointment with myself for a run is finally happening at 7:30pm. Better late than never!

0 comments: