? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

K

Kiss - I got my first one when I was seventeen.

Krystal - It was always such a treat to go here when I was a little girl. Krystal burgers (if you can even call them that!) were my favorite. Can't say I recall going anytime in the past 10 years.

Keeps me going - 63 degrees, beautiful blue sky, a gentle breeze. Days like today keep me going. I absolutely love fall and when the kids and I went on a walk this morning, I noticed an extra spring in my step. Something about this weather makes me feel renewed. Goodbye 104 degree days!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ray used to work at Krystal and loves the darn things. Too bad there's one close to us!

Kari said...

Hey what about me. Kari. Just kidding.

jess said...

Ok...I'm packin' my bags now! 63 DEGREES!?!?