? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 14, 2007

M

Melancholy - this is my personality type, or so the book says.

Magazines - I love taking a hot bath and looking through a new magazine. My favorites? Southern Living, Cottage Living, Martha Stewart and, when I want to know what's up with Brittney (just kiddn), People.

Munchies - I am usually attacked by the munchies when the kids go down for a nap. I am tired from the morning and am so thrilled to sit down and eat something without tiny vultures, I mean children, eyeing my every bite.

Montana - I have not had the pleasure of travelling to may places, but I have been to Montana and it is beautiful. I hope to go back with hubby sometime to fly-fish and enjoy the scenery.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

It is very nice to eat w/ out someone clinging to your leg. :)