? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 24, 2007

O
Over - I confess that I am ready for the alphabet of me to be over. I never dreamed it would take me this long!! I am making a vow to myself to finish by the end of the week so that I can move on.
Oh the joys of raising a 2 year old - we have had some sleep issues this past week with little miss neily. she has started crying at bedtime for up to an hour before going to sleep. For the first few nights we would go in and spank. That only made things worse. Then we started going in every 10 minutes or so to reassure (just like we did when she was a little baby). That helped some. Lastly, we have tried motivation by the way of food. She is like her mommy and can often be swayed by a tasty little treat. After minimal crying for her nap yesterday she got a cookie and 2 stickers on her Happy Sleep Chart. Last night there was no crying for the first time in over a week!! Now she has her eyes set on an ice cream cone which she will get tomorrow if she does well tonight. This has definitely been a learning experience for us and has tested our patience with our little girl. Funny how a week of something like this can feel like a month!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Good for Neily and for you all. I'm wondering how she did the next night. Did the ice cream work?

Amanda said...

Whoa, a new format! Nice. Glad Neily is sleeping better!