? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

R
Revenge - We've all done something on our lifetime to get revenge, right? When I was little I often sought revenge on my sister. Once I peed on her brand new bike because she wouldn't let me ride it. I definitely had an evil streak in me back then! What about you? Anyone have any proud moments of revenge to share?

S
Shenanigan's - The name of the dance club in Rome, Ga that we went to every Monday night during the summer when I was in high school. It is also the location of my first (and last) "girl fight." Yep, that's right. Along with a few other friends, we got in a brawl with some of the big haired girls from across the tracks. Hair pulling, scratching, hitting and, my personal favorite, the pulling up or down of skirts. That night I had on a cute little dress. Hiding underneath, though, was a lovely pair of granny panties. "Who's going to see these anyway?," I thought to myself as I put them on. Only a few hours later, there I stood in the parking lot with my cute little dress pulled up over my head. The white granny panties were quite the site for all who were looking on. Not my finest moment. The entire night was so out of character for me. When I got home and told my family they all laughed and called me Rocky.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You got in a fight?!?! Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. I thought I was going to get into a fight one time at the Little League park w/ a girl w/ big hair also. But she backed down after my tough talk. :)

lauren said...

you are so funny. i probably shouldn't love these things about you, but i totally do. ;)

jess said...

i love the peeing on the bike story-always one of my allison favorites ;)
and the big panty girl fight-i'm sure we could all drag out some doozies if we thought about it !