? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Chocolate for How Long???
I am putting this out there for all to know so I will have lots of accountability wherever I go! My sister and I did this last year and I felt great, slept great, and it was nice to get back in tune with my body and what I really needed to eat as opposed to what I wanted to eat (losing 6 lbs. was pretty nice, too!). So, I am doing it again starting tomorrow - no sweets until Easter. That's 53 days to be exact. No Hershey bars, no snagging a bite of whatever treat the kids are eating, no mocha's from Starbucks. There will be coffee, though. Yes. There will be coffee.
Anyway, Jen can't do it with me this time as she will be a bit occupied with baby #2 who will be arriving any day now. I thought I would see if there was anyone out there interested in doing this with me. What Jen and I did last year was we had a consequence for cheating - you had to pay the other $10 if you "fell off the wagon." If I cheated, she got $10 every time and vise versa. Money is always a good motivator for me, so I didn't cheat once and neither did she!

So, tomorrow is the big day. I will update you as the days pass. If I remember, the first few days were really hard and after that it was no big deal. Maybe it will be that easy this time, too!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute background!! Haven't seen it yet. I will DEFINITELY not be joining in since I am preggers, but good luck!

lauren said...

oh man, you are a disciplined woman. i'm afraid playing this game with a pregnant woman would result in a very rich allison.

:)