? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

She's Three.


Yesterday my baby girl turned three. What joy she brings to our family with her sweet little laugh, her cute comments, and her tender heart. She is so proud to be three. I am proud, too, but it's bittersweet. I love watching her grow up, but sad that she is growing so fast. Here are some pictures of our little princess as she has grown:

Three Months:


5 Months

1 year


18 Months

Two


2 1/2


THREE!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I CANNOT believe N is 3! I just can't get over it. It seems like yesterday that we were having a shower for you and Laurie and the Hoke's!

Jay, Jana, Ryan, Sam and Ben said...

Wow...time flies! I remember coming to visit you in the apartment in Birmingham when Neily was so tiny!! She is beautiful!