? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to in 2008 :
(Thanks for the idea Amanda!)

Getting a new computer - As I have stated many of times, my computer is the hooptiest of the hoopty. This year will be the year of the Mac and I absolutely cannot wait! Thanks to our 2 adorable tax deductions, hopefully we will get one sooner than later.


Being Greener - We are always looking for ways to alter our lifestyle to be greener in our everyday life. We bought the mesh grocery bags and are using them for all of or grocery trips. I get lots of looks at Walmart b/c I think I'm the only one who totes in 13 bags to load my groceries in. Hopefully by the end of the 2008 what I am doing will be the norm. As a plug for these great bags (only $1/each), they are so much easier to carry than the regular plastic bags!Next we will be buying these for our produce instead of the clear baggies available in the produce section. You can wash and reuse them over and over. Did you know that it takes up to 1,000 years for plastic bags to biodegrade in a landfill? I will also start transitioning all of our cleaning/laundry supplies to environmentally safe products. I will let you know what we find that works best. Just curious, what's your family doing to go green in 2008?

The Summer Olympics - We love the Olympics around here. Probably the only thing we find worthy of our time on TV in the summertime.

Getting Better at Yoga - Mitch and I have been doing the yoga thing 3 times/week for 3 weeks now and really enjoy it. I look forward to getting better at it. I think we are finally over the laughing at each other stage and are really getting a good workout.

Becoming a Better Cook - I have always been pretty good in the baking arena, but cooking creative, healthy meals (as Mitch will attest to) is not my forte'. So, this year I am setting out to find some healthy, affordable, tasty meals that will hopefully be pleasing to the taste buds.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love any recipes you come across b/c I know they'll be good ones! It's hard to cook the trifecta...affordably, healthy, and tasty.