? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bloggers Beware...
On Tuesday, someone by the name "Mer" left a comment on my blog. Being that I have several friends name Meredith, I clicked on the name to see the profile. When I did that, it automatically put a virus on the computer and a few hours later caused it to crash. Unfortunately I was in Birmingham at the time and all this happened on my parents computer. (Too bad it wasn't mine b/c it's such a piece anyway!) They are in the process of getting their computer up and running, so hopefully this scenario will have a happy ending. I wanted to mention this to all of you so you can be on guard. Make sure you know exactly who someone is before checking their profile. Take it from me who learned this the hard way!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Eeek! Not good. I would've done the same thing since I have a cousin named Meredith.