? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

For some reason I have never made cobbler. Mitch has asked me to for years, but I just never have...
Until this weekend. I made this recipe and my hubby was a very happy man! It was so fabulous and so easy. We made it for company on Saturday evening and it was so good that I made more last night for Mitch to take with him to work. Instead of blackberries I chose to make it with blueberries. I think it will try it again soon with peaches or apples.
I wanted to post this great picture of the cobbler in a cute little cup donned with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but Mitch ate it all before I could take the picture! So, instead of showing you a picture of an empty cup, here is one of what was left after we "tried" the cobbler again last night. As you can tell, we sure tried it a lot!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yum...I can't wait until I can really start cooking again. Right now we're still doing easy stuff. But that cobbler looks delish!