? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Couldn't Resist...

You're feeling: a little overwhelmed, a little anxious
To your left: a fly-tying table
On my mind: sadly, chocolate (due to question 1)
Last meal included: leftover lasagna
You sometimes find it hard to: say what I really mean.
The weather: sunny and humid
Something you have a collection of: i echo amanda in her collection sentiments...although I do enjoy my Spode Christmas china. Is that considered a collection?
A smell that cheers you up: pumpkin bread and chili. Can you tell I'm ready for fall?
A smell that can ruin your mood: dog poo
How long since you last shaved: one day
The current state of your hair: pony tail...the usual
Largest item on workspace (not computer): Neily's latest art work
Your skill with chopsticks: none
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: magazines
Something you are craving: a relaxing day with my hubby watching SEC football
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: i'm kinda ready for it all to be over
How many times have you been hospitalized in the past year? none
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment? the bath tub
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: pianist. I just never gave it enough time.
Something that freaks you out a little: Not knowing where we will be living next month
Something you've eaten too much of lately: empty calories
You have never been: to Disneyland. And to be honest, I really have no desire to go.
You never want to: rent again. oh, this time has been dreadful!

0 comments: