? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Way-back Wednesday...on Friday

So, here's yet another laugh for you at my expense. This is me in 5th grade. To think that my only worry that day was the zit at the corner of my mouth...



Seriously, could my glasses be any bigger?

6 comments:

jess said...

oh allison! you crack me up. i guarantee that if i had the guts u have i could post a picture just as interesting. seriously...i rocked some glasses quite similar to those for years.

Kari said...

Allison, I think it's sweet. I love the glasses. I'm with Jessica, if I had the guts I would put one of mine on here. I now am convinced that Neely looks just like you.

Kari said...

Also, I'm thinking about my 16 random things.

Amanda said...

I am lovin' it. I have GOT to dredge up some old pics of me. They are just as "good." I had larger than life glasses, and braces to boot. I would have NEVER recognized you...seriously, you could've put a gun to my head, and I wouldn't have had a guess. :)

Kari said...

I know I've already commented, but could you e-mail me your address? Thank you!

Allison said...

I could totally have beat you with the glasses and mine were red!! you are the best!!