? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 30, 2007

ARG!!!
After 2 1/2 days of potty training and countless hours spent watching the Little Einstein's Pirate Adventure, that's about all I can think of to say. Arg. The "pee pee" part is going fine. The "poo poo" part, not so much. I know that part usually takes longer, so I am finding some solace in that. I will update more tomorrow as each day seems to get a little better. I welcome any suggestions or cheerful comments!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

A year from now, this will all be a distant memory! Go Neily!

jess said...

ditto, she won't be starting 1st grade in diapers...even though it may seem that way! you can do it!! if after a week, you're not making poopy progress, i'd give it a break for a while. that's what we finally had to do w/ our first try at 2 years old. later it just clicked!

lauren said...

hang in there! ellie took a month to get the poop down. not to discourage you, but it may take a while. the poor thing couldn't tell if she was passing gas or about to go-lol.

it was the ultimate test of my patience as i'd bolt across target w/a cart full of groceries to put her on the potty to pass gas. just think of me doing that and laugh when you are frustrated!!!!