? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 13, 2007

We had a fun weekend with my parents. They bought N this cute little tent in honor of her successful potty training. Hmmm. I'm still waiting for my present for successful potty training...




One of J's favorite past times is smashing his face against the sliding glass door. It's not the best picture, but I thought I would still share this photo capturing him in all his lovliness.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We are in second place now after the grandkids. Ho-hum. Gone are the days of Mom picking something up at the mall for me just because...now if she does that, it's for the Bean!!

lauren said...

i'm with you allison! who deserves a present? how about the one who taught you how to not pee on yourself anymore!!!