? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So, I have had a bit of writers block lately and have not posted in over a week. I thought I could maybe do "Menu Plan Monday," but since we are having eggs TWICE this week I figured that may be a bit boring. I was also hoping to post this great video of Jake laughing at Neily. He has the best laugh I've ever heard. But, my computer wouldn't let me download for some reason, so there went that idea! Finally, I came across a blog and got the idea for this post...

The Encyclopedia of Me.

A -
Autumn - By far my favorite season
Apples - Along with peanut butter or some really sharp cheese, they are my favorite snack
Audrey - The name of my imaginary friend when I was little
Asheville - Where hubby and I are headed for our anniversary in October. I can't wait!
Agitated - Some days I am so quick to be this way towards my kids. I need to work on that.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute post idea! I may copy it some day!