? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

U
Unrealistic excpectations - okay, so I didn't finish the alphabet of me by the end of the week. So, I shall try again to finish it this week. I only have 5 letters to go!!

V
Very thankful - When my parents were choosing a name for me, their top name other than Allison was Claudette. I am very thankful they chose Allison.
Vacation - 4 weeks from today hubby and I will be packing up and heading to Asheville for a little R&R and I can't wait. We haven't had a true "getaway" since the kids were born, so we are thrilled to have some extended time with no agenda.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, you are really lucky that you didn't get Claudette. Eeek!! And the trip to Asheville sounds fab! It is gorgeous in the fall!

jess said...

wanna big fat preggo 3rd wheel to come along?
so jealous-yet so GLAD you are finally getting your trip!