? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

W
What to do - So, hubby and I are in the market for a new computer. We are hoping that my computer will last another month or so, but want to have a plan just in case. I wanted to get all of your opinions - Mac vs. PC. I hear that Windows Vista is terrible and that makes us lean towards Mac. BUT, Mac's are expensive and that makes us lean towards a PC. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

jess said...

once you go mac you will never go back! i LOVE it! jamie can email mitch a good pros v/s cons on this, too...he may as well be steve jobs vp of advertising :)
So good to get time w/ you this weekend and catch up some!

Amanda said...

I've only had a PC, and I like 'em just fine, but a computer expert I am not.

lauren said...

mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac.

:)