? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

X
Xoconochco - A little place in downtown Franklin that makes the yummiest chocolate. I have no idea how to pronounce it, but man is the chocolate wonderful! Eventually you will be able to order it online - http://www.xoconochco.com

Y
Yesterday - Yesterday Neily came down with a fever. No other symptoms, just a fever. This morning she woke up with no fever. Our conversation this morning went like this:
Me: Good Morning, Neily. How do you feel?
Her: I am SO sick mommy. Please take care of me.
Me: Sweetie, I think you are fine, but I will take good care of you.
Her: Mommy, I am SO sick. I really think i need a cookie for breakfast.

This little girl will try anything for a cookie!

Z
Zippity doo dah zippety ay - I have officially finished the alphabet!! Now back to my regular postings. Hopefully, with our eyes set on a new computer soon, I will be able to post pictures again!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

You were quite inventive w/ the X and the Z. Nice work. :)