? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last week we were in Birmingham and had a pre-Easter egg hunt with cousin Elizabeth. The kids enjoyed seeing each other and had a ball hunting eggs and eating candy.

Just before heading out to hunt eggs:



Hunting Eggs



I couldn't resist putting up this picture. It cracks me up! (no pun intended:))


All Done! Poor Jake smashed in the middle. With 2 girl cousins and a sister, I have a feeling he better get used to it!

1 comments:

Kari said...

How sweet! I love the no pun intended. Happy Easter!