? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A New Plan -
Thanks to her, I realized that I can have comment moderation set up on my blog. This is where I get to see all comments before they are posted and I can approve or disapprove of them. I thought I would try this first before going the "you have to log in before you read my blog" route. Hopefully this will do the trick.

On a lighter note, how wonderful has the weather been lately? It seems like within a week we went from "it's so cold and windy that it make my face hurt" to "it's so pleasant outside that I could stay here for hours." And that's just what we have done. We live about 1/2 mile from a great park and have been there several days this past week. We have literally played outside for hours, taken lots of walks, picked countless daffodils and made lots of mud pies. These are the days when I am so grateful that I stay home and I don't have to miss out on enjoying creation with my kids. What a blessing!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Pray God sends that weather our way or moves us south!! It is sooo gray here and cold. STILL. We are climbing the walls!

Amanda said...

I haven't gotten any more spam w/ the comment moderation on...maybe it will be the same for you!