? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Will you still come and visit me?
So, I keep getting unwelcomed comments on my blog. I am considering setting it up where only people I choose can view my blog, which means you would have to log in to view my blog. Is that something you all would do? It frustrates me to no end that people keep doing this. One reason why I think I should have a blog log-in is because I don't want my blog to lead these people to your blog. Let me know if you will still stop by and I will add your name to the e-mail/permission list to view my blog. Thanks, friends!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Allison,
I love reading your blog. We met while y'all were at Briarwood. Please add me so I can keep up to date with what y'all are doing.

BKicklighter said...

I will read your blog, Al. Wouldn't miss it unless you blocked me :)

Miss you

Amanda said...

Of course!! Count me in!

Jay, Jana, Ryan, Sam and Ben said...

I love reading your blog. Mark us as "safe".

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess said...

you know i will, friend. count me in.

Ginny said...

So sad about the unwanted guests. I would love to keep reading your blog if you wouldn't mind. Talk to you soon.