? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's funny how kids change things in ways you wouldn't expect. I used to love the smell of fresh cut grass. Now, instead of running outside to take in the smell, when I hear someone cutting the grass I totally stress out because i'm afraid it's going to wake someone up from a nap. I used to love a good thunderstorm. The sounds of the heavy rain and thunder were relaxing to me. Now, instead of snuggling up in bed to rest and enjoy the sounds, when a thunderstorm arrives I snuggle up in bed next to my 3 year old (and her 8 stuffed animals) and focus on comforting her so she can rest. And, as most of you know, I love love love a nice hot bath. Now, instead of relaxing with a good book while soaking in the suds, I am usually dodging little hands and legos while I try to do a decent job shaving my legs. But, in light of all that, I wouldn't trade the way things are. I love that I get to watch my daughter fall asleep with a smile on her face because she feels loved and safe. I love that I get to watch my son push his little lawn mower around the yard and smile with pride because he thinks he's helping out daddy. I love...well, I love my bath and I am still looking for the silver lining for that one!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Ah yes, the shower/bath. Fun times. :) I used to love love love Diet Coke (ok I still do), but I can't enjoy it w/ the Bean around b/c she always wants a sip!