? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

OPRAH

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but thought I would post it here in case you haven't. It's about 6 minutes long, but really seems to show Oprah's thoughts on God and Christianity. It breaks my heart that so many women look to her for wisdom and understanding. Oh, how they are being misguided! I would love to hear your thoughts after you watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

3 comments:

BKicklighter said...

I hadn't seent that. I had heard bits about it, but wow. it's a bit scary, really.

Kari said...

It breaks my heart because of the influence that she has on so many people. It also makes me not like her very much, but I know that's the wrong attitude. Also, I know what you mean about the grass, smell and sound.

Amanda said...

Seriously. How could people fall for her junk? Yet again another reason why there are very few things one can watch on TV!!