? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Sunday the fam was taking a stroll to downtown Franklin. We were just taking it slow and enjoying the day. As we rounded the corner by Starbucks, I glanced in the window and saw a guy sitting there and thought to myself, "Hmmm...I know him from somewhere." I turned to see who he was sitting with and suddenly found myself trying not to freak out and look stupid. Sitting there, just 2 feet away, were Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman! We kept strolling by, trying to act cool like it was no big deal. Once I passed the window, I immediately called my friend Kari who shares my excitement for seeing famous people around town. After that, I think I "strolled" by the window 2 more times just because I am a dork like that:) I was the unassuming girl in the bright red Alabama t-shirt that was obviously not unassuming. But I really didn't care. I mean, how often do you see a major celebrity at the local coffee shop? Pretty cool if you ask me!

4 comments:

jess said...

awesome!!! how fun ;) i'm assuming kari hopped in her car and immediately drove down there ;) hehe. i would have! still waiting for the carrie underwood post. it's just a matter of time!

Allison said...

Yeah - Kari did cruise on over with her mom. I did the same when she called and told me Brad Paisley was at the same restaurant as she and Todd. I drove over in my pj's just to get a glimpse. Yeah, and I'm still waiting on the Carrie Underwood sigthing, too. I may actually talk to her if I see her:)

Amanda said...

You just don't get much cooler, if you ask me!

BKicklighter said...

I am a little sad you didn't take a picture - you know, just a family shot in front of Starbucks and . . oh, look! Nicole Kidman!!!