? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY LIST
I was tagged by my friend, Ginny. So, here's some stuff about me:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was working for a college ministry called Campus Outreach. Sometime that year (I don't remember exactly when), I visited Brazil for a week because I was planning on moving there to do ministry. After visiting, I felt the Lord was leading me to stay in Birmingham and work. A week later I met Mitch... and the rest is history.
5 Things on my to do list:
1) Laundry
2) Vacuum (surprise, surprise!)
3) Read/Quiet time
4) exercise
5) Work on simplifying our home
5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Cliff Bars
2) Stoneyfield Farms lowfat vanilla yogurt (yummy!)
3) Peanuts
4) Apple slices and peanut butter
5) A bowl of Kashi's Blueberry cereal
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1)Give, give, give. "TO whom much is given, much is required." I think I would give most of it away. Sometimes the thought of having that much money scares me!
2)Buy a Prius and a house
3)Buy cars for some friends, help pay off mortgages of friends and family
4)Save for retirement, college, and set up trusts for the kids
5) By a big 'ole piece of land somewhere where we could have a lot of animals, go camping, fishing, etc.
5 bad habits:
1) worry and anxiousness
2) biting my nails
3) seeing the glass as half empty
4) waiting too long to eat and then getting crabby
5) did I mention worry?
5 Places I have lived:
1) Rome, Ga
2) Birmingham, AL
3) Panama City Beach, FL
4) Franklin, TN
5) Belo Horizonte, Brazil
5 Jobs i've had or have:
1) Kennel cleaner at a vet
2) Lifeguard
3) McDonald's
4) Campus Ministry Administrative Staff
5) Personal Trainer (by far my favorite of them all)
I want to know more about (a nice way of saying "you're tagged"):
1) Holly Welch
2) Annie Haralson
3) Amanda Skinner (in all your pre-baby free time!)

0 comments: