? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 08, 2008



About a month ago the kids and I got a sunflower kit from the $1 bin at Target. I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't thing that they would grow to be like real sunflowers. The picture above is what the sunflowers look like today. They are taller than Mitch and we are so proud of how much they have grown. I can't wait until they all bloom!

2 comments:

jess said...

THAT is impressive!

Allison said...

what a fun idea! it's kind of like our garden- the kids are just so excited to see something growing... i've never seen 2 people more excited about zucchini!!