? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Some of my favorite things:

-We discovered this yummy seasoning while shopping a Publix last month. A lady who was also shopping in the spice isle told my friend Kathleen that this was the best seasoning she has ever had. So, my next trip to publix I bought some. We have had it on Grilled Chicken tried it Tuesday on some veggies. best chicken and veggies we've had in a long, long time. And there's no bad stuff in it which makes it that much better. So next time you're at Publix (they don't have it at Walmart or Kroger), pick up a bottle!


-Some girls from my church are reading this together this summer. It has been a great book for me and has really moved me to deal with heart issues that affect my communication. "From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks."


-No TV during the week. I thought this was going to be really hard, but after the first week I didn't miss it at all! Mitch and I have enjoyed our evenings talking, reading, and going to bed early. Wednesday night we actually got in bed before the sun went down! Just call us Mamaw and Papaw:)

-This little guy. Although he is cutting his 2 year molars and sometimes gets a spanking every 10 minutes, he sure can be sweet. On the days I put him down at night, he has started asking me to dance. So I sing a little song and hold him and we dance around the room before I put him in the crib. He's so funny because I can't just sing anything. He will keep saying "No" to whatever I sing until I start singing Norah Jones. His favorite? "Come Away With Me." My boy's got good taste!

1 comments:

Raechel said...

This is sweet Allison. I loved hearing about you and Jake singing and dancing. And, yes, he does have good taste!