? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh the woes of being two...
Jake is getting his 2 year molars and i must say that we are ALL ready for this short season to pass. We have had lots of long days with a very whiny little boy. Oh, it can be so hard sometimes. Short naps. Long afternoons. But then I look at this picture and it truly takes the frustration away. Hmmm, maybe I should tape this picture to his forehead for the rest of the day?

2 comments:

The Morrisons said...

Oh Allison I am so sorry. I know how bad those teeth can be. Just think these are the last ones. I have a no napper again today; he is counting very loudly instead. Ugghhh, looks like we are in for a long evening!! That is an adorable picture.

Amanda said...

Great pic of the little guy. I don't look forward to the two year molars. At least those are the last ones, right?