? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunflowers

I tell you what. These sunflowers are so tall! I just can't get over how much they have grown. Here is a picture of Neily on Mitch's shoulders. It's hard to tell from the angle, but the tallest sunflower is still at least a foot taller than the two of them together.
I love the other picture of the orange color sunflower. I have never seen one like that and I think it's so beautiful. I hope more grow so I can cut them and put them in my kitchen.



3 comments:

The Morrisons said...

So I guess the dollar spot is the place for sunflowers! Beautiful. I am sure the kids are loving seeing such a giant fruit of their labor. Talk to you soon.

lauren said...

that is SO fun. i have meant to plant those for a few years now...i'll have to call you for some pointers when i do! :)

Amanda said...

Beautimous. I didn't plant anything this year except a new philodendron, which I cannot kill even if I try. :)