? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

It has been a while since I have blogged. In the move I lost my cord that allows me to put pictures up, so I have been a little lost as to what to write about. I could write and tell you the joys of living in an apartment--rude neighbors, getting your car scratched up in the parking lot, dog poo everywhere . I could tell you about yesterday when I sat down at the computer and, before I realized it, had eaten about 20 Hershey's kisses. I could tell you how I am sometimes eager, sometimes anxious to see what God is going to do in the days and weeks ahead. I could tell you that I am pretty excited about watching Eli Stone tonight. That has become one of our favorite shows. I could tell you about my anniversary that is coming up. 8 years. My hubby is truly my bff and I wouldn't want to take this journey with anyone else. I could tell you that when I was unpacking neily's backpack today, I found a "feminine product" in her lunch box. My mistake. I was in a hurry and meant to put it in my purse. I'm sure the teacher loved that. And lastly, I could tell you how my children make me laugh. In preps for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season we sang "O Come Let Us Adore Him" last night before bed. Sweet Neily kept asking "who get's to go through the door?" After trying to explain the difference between "adore" and "a door" we simply answered "Jesus." That's always a good answer, right?

8 comments:

gileskirk said...

Allison: It is so good to read your update. You and your beautiful family are missed!

BKicklighter said...

Now THAT was fun. I love to hear from you - love it love it love it.

EmmaGrace said...

You are so funny! Keep blogging! I needed a laugh just this minute and I am so glad that I opened your blog. Hang in there. We miss seeing you.

jess said...

i love it!!! let us know if you need us to watch those cuties while u have an anniv date!

Allison said...

I love the feminine products in the lunch box- that is priceless. Still want to have you guys over- this week and next are just insane...haven't forgotten, though!!

Kari said...

UuuuHhhh!!! Can you say MISSING YOU!

lauren said...

omgosh-i just snorted my coffee on the feminine product story! i bet peggy & sally had a good chuckle out of that one.

Summer said...

hey allison! i couldn't believe when i heard the other day that you guys were back and that n. is at mdo at b'wood and i haven't even seen you!!! crazy! i'm usu. running in there at 1:03, so you're probably long gone by them. hope i get to run into you sometime soon! welcome back!!!

summer o'neal