? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Livin' The Vida Loca
Okay, so not really. Our life right now is anything but that, just wishful thinking I suppose. Why would I want my life to be crazy you ask? Well, when life gets crazy again for us that will most likely mean that Mitch has a new job and we are excitingly looking for a new place to live. It has been 2 months and 3 weeks since we moved in with my parents (who's counting?) and we are praying that the remainder of our stay here won't be quite that long.
So, what will we be doing for the weeks ahead now that school is out?
-Play outside as much as we can before the heat wave hits
-Visit with our friends at the Homewood pool and maybe even take swim lessons :)
-Enjoy the amenities at Mt. Laurel which is only 3 miles from my parents house. We love to take evening walks over there and have recently discovered Spoonwood Lake which has a fun little beach area that the kids love. The Lake is for residents, but we happened upon it while exploring some of the wooded trails out there. Shhh...dont tell!
-Teaching Neily to read. She loves putting letters together and is always asking me to spell things out for her. I am so excited for her to get to read books during her rest time. It will open a whole new world for her. Once we learn to read, she has already requested that she wants 11 books on coyotes and 3 books about deer. Hmmm, I think she has been watching too many animal shows with daddy!
-Summertime also means no TV for us. Every year we try not to start any new shows once the regular season is over (I will say that every summer I am tempted to get hooked on "So You Think You Can Dance"). We like to use the summer evenings to read and play games. I would love to know some of the books you are reading and some of your favorite games to play.
-And last but certainly not least I will continue to enjoy the women's Friday Bible Study at church. Great study, great women. I will be so sad when it's over!

Until next time...

0 comments: