? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Surprise! I have decided to change the name of my blog. Since the start of my blog, it's purpose has been to keep family and friends informed while we lived in Tennessee. Now that we have been home for a while I felt like it was time for a change...A change to something that was more reflective of me and my family. Those who know us know that we truly enjoy living life simple. What does that look like? For us it means making choices for our family that don't complicate life- that involves how we eat, where we choose to live, what we choose to commit to, how we use our money, etc. Mitch and I have found so much joy in living this way. I know that this lifestyle isn't for everyone and, as we have discovered, living simply looks different for some than it does for others. Regardless, I hope that this blog may encourage you to find a little simplicity in your life.

1 comments:

BKicklighter said...

I am so excited about this. Teach me, OBi-Wan.