? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Vision For My Valley

I read this yesterday while soaking my sorrows away in the bath. I have desperately needed some perspective while trudging through this valley and this helped nudge me to get up and keep walking:
From The Valley Of Vision: God the All

"I rejoice to think that all things are at thy disposal,
and it delights me to leave them there.
Then prayer turns wholly into praise,
and all I can do is to adore and bless thee."

Today I will choose to praise Him. God knows my heart. He knows my desires. Today I will find rest in that. God is good.