? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 02, 2010

BOO!
Shocking, I know. I'm back. There is light at the end of the tunnel and I feel life coming back to me so I thought maybe I could attempt to revive the ole blog. I was looking for a new blog template and I couldn't resist putting this one up. Mitch and I always joke that if anything happened to him I would be that lady with 80 cats. I LOVE cats! When I saw this template I just couldn't resist. Of course I will change it soon, but will leave it up for now. Maybe shock value will retain my 2 readers from 2009. I look on 2010 with some hope. Hobby Lobby no longer makes me sad because we are finally moving into a house, our house! Happy New Year to all.

7 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Yipee!!!!
Can't wait to see PHOTOS and hear stories and see photos!! So thrilled everything went through. LOVED seeing you over Christmas. Could do that everyday and not get tired of it.

The Shulls said...

I am so excited!!! Homewood is waiting for you, girl!

Allison said...

so glad you're back!! enjoyed hanging out last week!

Summer said...

good to see you the other night! so glad you all are getting your own house!

Jennifer said...

Hi Allison- What a small world. Loved your comment about our neighborhood. I had to delete it because I am purposefully vague about what town we live in (a little funny about the security aspect of writing about my kiddos so much) but I did love knowing that connection!

Suzanne Owen Jones said...

why have you given up this blog. i just found it? :(

Suzanne Owen Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.