? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I got this idea from a friend's blog. This is what's going on with me.

Things that I am enjoying right now:
-Having my husband home every night for dinner (Can I get an Amen?!!)
-Our screened-in porch
-Finding new friendships with the young and old at our new church home
-Re-reading a book from college/SBP - "The Practice of Godliness" by Jerry Bridges
-Having high speed internet
-Researching a destination for our 7 year wedding anniversary coming up in October
-Seeing my kids crack each other up :)
-Seeing bunny rabbits and turtles in our neighborhood

Things that I am not enjoying right now:
-Hot summer afternoons
-Having a yard to take care of
-A teething child
-My husband's love for the Sci-Fi channel. Every night there is a "discussion" about what to watch.
-Trying to get to a point where I can run 3 miles w/o feeling like I am going to die

I promise to post new pics soon. We have had some issues with my computer that I hope to resolve soon. Until then, it's just me!

1 comments:

jess said...

AMEN, friend!

remind me to get those asheville recs to you or did y'all decide to go elsewhere ?