? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


B

Bailey - The name of one of our cats. She is the one who loves to snuggle and greets me every morning with a purr.
Berita - This is the name my roommate in college and I would use when we prank called. We were quite mature for our age!
Big Hair Bands - Dare I say that I loved them all in high school - Cinderella, Mr. Big, Motley Crue, Skid Row, White Lion, Great White...
Becoming - I find great hope in this word. There is hope for me, as I am becoming more like Him every day.
Banjo - an instrument I would love to learn to play one day.

C
Coffee - I have my cup every morning. Not sure if I could ever give that up.
Cable TV - We finally got Cable TV after 6 years of marraige. Most days we wish we didn't have it. For us, it brings too much distraction.
Cats - If anything were to happen to Mitch, I would be that weird old lady with 20 cats. I love animals.
Carpet Head - this is what my sister called me when I was in elementary school. I fell victim to WAY too many perms. I'll show you a picture some time. Not pretty.
Country Music - I have grown to love this more and more as we have been in Nashville.
Chocolate - I couldn't have an encyclopedia of me and not mention chocolate. Yum! It's my favorite treat.






1 comments:

Amanda said...

Carpet Head???? That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I had a couple of bad perms myself, the last of which was in the 6th grade, and I decided they weren't for me after that. :)