? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

D

Down Right Cool - At least I think so. I met this girl at the mall today. Well, sort of. She was mainly intrigued by my little ones who were being quite friendly. After she walked away I was racking my brain as to where I had seen her before. Turns out, I had seen her on TV on a live acoustic show. She is in a band called Paramore. They are labled as a funk band, so not quite my cup of tea. She's got a great voice, though. I'm still waiting to run into Carrie Underwood at Publix. We'll see!
Dr. Pepper - Other than water, it's my drink of choice.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I wish I was motivated to drink water. Oh well!

Kari said...

That is down right cool. I'm w/you on Carrie Underwood. The Only person I've seen is Jennifer from Days. That's b/c we go to church w/her.