? ??????????????Holy Cow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????White Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (744 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 31615 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 23, 2007


E

Even Cooler - Today I went to Publix. No Carrie Underwood. BUT, I did see Steven Curtis Chapman. I'm on a roll!

Everything But The... - My favorite ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. Chocolate, Vanilla, and all sorts of chunky stuff.

Elizabeth - My middle name.

"Either the situation needs to change, or your heart needs to change" - this has been echoing in my heart the past 2 years. Obviously our situation isn't changing, so I have had to work through a lot of heart changing!

etsy.com - a great place to shop!

F

Free Spirit - Sometimes I wish I could me more like this.

Family - The more I am away from them, the more I realize how much I need them.

Friends - A show that I can watch and always laugh out loud.

Fashion - I need some help here. Any takers?


G

Grimace - In second grade I wore a purple jogging suit to school. All the kids called me Grimace. I never wore it again...

Green - Our family is definitely sold out to going green. We can only do so much to our home because we are renting. We have adjusted our thermostat, changed out all of our light bulbs, are making adjustments to how much we drive, and hope one day to be able to drive a hyrbid. It has become a big deal for us. So much so that hubby is trying to figure out how to incorporate it into his career. If you and your family have not made any steps towards helping our environment, I strongly encourage you to do so. Here are some sites that will tell you how.
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/3915
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/?gclid=CO6Wxoanj44CFRIygQodcEy5Og

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You saw Stephen Curtis Chapman!! How cool!

jess said...

we've done the lightbulb thingy, too. who wouldn't, if not just for the tons of money you save!!??
got the wfm green bag, too, to use instead of paper/plastic...

maybe you can be my green mentor like you are my nutrition mentor?? ;)

Kari said...

i'm so jealous, you're seeing everyone. I'm w/Jess, maybe you can be my green mentor. Which light bulbs should I be using?